New Testament Bible Trivia Questions & Answers
For people who want to improve their New Testament Bible knowledge, here’s an excellent way to do so. Find below a collection of New Testament Bible trivia that you can use to play games at your next Bible study and test your own knowledge. Whether you’re a beginner or a Bible expert, this trivia has something for everyone.
Take the test:
1) How many books are in the New Testament?
2) Name the shortest book in the New Testament
3) Which Gospel is written by a doctor?
4) Name the author of the Book of Revelation?
5) What are the first four books of the New Testament commonly known as?
6) Name who wrote most of the books in the New Testament
7) Who wrote the Acts of the Apostles?
8) Which book comes last in the New Testament?
9) What does the word gospel mean?
10) How does the Virgin Mary find out about her pregnancy?
11) In what city was Jesus born?
12) Who visits Jesus at his birth and where?
13) When Jesus was presented at temple as a baby, who recognized him as a Messiah?
14) Who were the first apostles of Jesus?
15) How many people did Jesus feed five loaves of bread & two fishes?
16) Matthew was a ----?
17) Who murders John the Baptist?
18) Where does Jesus’s first public sermon take place?
19) Which of the apostle doubted Jesus’s resurrection until he saw Jesus with his own eyes?
20) What was Paul of Tarsus known as before he began his missionary activity?
21) Paul was shipwrecked on what island?
22) According to the Beatitudes who will be filled?
23) Who is Stephen in Acts of the Apostles?
24) Before he became an apostle, what did Simon Peter do for a living?
25) Which wood did Noah used to build the ark?
2) 2 John
5) The Gospels
9) Good news
10) From the angel Gabriel
12) The three wise men, in a stable
14) Peter & Andrew
15) About 5000 men
16) Tax collector
17) Herod Antipas
18) On the mount
22) Those who hunger and thirst for righteousness
23) The first Christian martyr
24) He was a fisherman